TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume along with cover letter for the position to careers @ safebytes (dot) com
We are looking to add a full time QA Analyst to our Team.
As this is a full time team role, regular reliable availability and strong written and verbal communication is fundamental. We are an established software company who can provide both training and career advancement. This position includes very challenging work which can open opportunities for both responsibility and salary growth within our organization.
– You will be doing extensive ongoing and unit testing related to 3 Windows desktop software products (a registry optimizer, driver updater, and antivirus), including related web based services (REST API for driver updates, Node.js licensing application, numerous WordPress based websites, 3rd party payment processors etc)
* Selenium IDE experience
* Fiddler tool experience
* Knowledge of vmware workstation / oracle vm virtualbox
* Knowledge of Test Case Execution: Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing
* Knowledge of Test Environment Preparation, Test Data Preparation
* Attention to details
* Problem solver
* Self motivated, self driven
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Willingness to report and follow work procedures
* Ability to write scripts for data preparation (any language)
* Apache JMeter experience
* Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) preferred
Other: This is a remote position and as such, location is not a requirement of the job. UTC/EST(+-) Eastern Europe and Latin/South American time zones preferred, anyone in an Asian timezone will need to adjust their working hours to match Team. Selected applicants will be given a technical interview with our Project Manager and QA Lead, followed by a 2 week trial if approved, before being given the full long term position.