- “SafeBytes”, “we” or “us” refers to the business which owns this website SafeBytes.com, our Site, Software, or any associated Services, depending on the context of the usage;
- “Service(s)” refers to the services that we provide through our Site and our Software;
- “Software” refers to SafeBytes software available for purchase and download through our Site;
- “Site” refers to our website, SafeBytes.com;
- “You” or “user” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with SB Software Group, LLC, the owner and operator of SafeBytes.com.
Identifying Information Submitted by You
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, interactions with the Site and Service, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, usage, data transferred and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
4.Use of Your Information
We will never sell, transfer or give your information to a third party without your permission. However, you agree that we may use your information:
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To send emails about the other products, news and updates.
- To send emails and newsletters about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- To send emails about third party products or services.
We also use remarketing to present image and text based ads to our users based on their previous interest in our Software and use of our Website. The non-identifiable information provided by you is stored in cookies and may be used by Third-Party vendors, including Google Inc. for purposes of remarketing our ads to you in the future. As a result, when you visit websites across the internet that show ads served by Third Party vendors including Google Inc. after your first visit to this Website, you may see our ads again.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
Once you have submitted information to our Site you may be able to edit your information through your account. If you want your information to be removed from our database or wish to inquire on the data we have collected from you please contact us at email@example.com. Although some changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. Additionally, after deletion of your information your data may be stored by us for up to 2 years for legal liability purposes.
7. Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an Agreement with SafeBytes to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Services to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, when you submit a form with personally identifiable information to us, that information will be disseminated or forwarded through our Service to your local law enforcement agency.
− BrightMarket, LLC, dba FastSpring
− Microsoft Corp.
− Google Inc.
− SB Software Group, LLC.
8. Law Enforcement
9. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
10. Third Parties
SafeBytes may post links to third party websites on our Site, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Site or Service, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
11. Security Measures
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Services. To this end, we use SSL Certificates. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
13. Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
14. COPPA Compliance
We intend to fully comply with COPPA and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Site or Service, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us.
15. International Transfer
16. GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, or you wish to exercise one of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademarks: Microsoft and the Windows® logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft. The information on this page is provided for international purposes only.
Last Updated: June 28, 2022